Everyone is talking about it. See my statements which gives the framework of what’s behind.
- Digital Transformation is a transformation of the entire interaction with customer through
- Products & Services
- Support & Customer Service
- …and more
- The transformation is taking place online & offline… and is strong digital drive because we understand customers most through the data, they offer us through the digital channels
- We need to transform our thinking and structures
- Thinking: Away from channel thinking, customers don’t think in channels, they think in pains, needs and interests
- Structures: Sales, Marketing, Product, Support,… this are company structures we need to re-think and replace. In 10 years, we will not see marketing and sales departments any longer.
(Click to share this post)