Global strategic marketer with a background of 25 years and a strong focus on transformation and digital
- Experienced in build up and scale business national and international
- Marketing native and strategic thinker with vision and a passion for innovation, trends and the step after tomorrow
- Strong focus on transformation and customer experience (online & offline)
It’s important to live your passion and bring together vision, strategy and operation while focussing on only one thing… the customer.
Growing world-wide customer base and revenue by customer for a global sports brand. Integrating a cross-channel marketing cloud system (technical and people skills).
Global brand within the sports sector with a corporate and an e-commerce site.
Growing customer base and developing existing customer.
Starting from scratch, just with a webanalytics system and a need to build up an integrated system. A system for the entire online communication / interaction with the possibility to react shortly and flexible through the right monitoring and customer understanding to raise brand and e-commerce goals.
Setup an integrated marketing cloud which was based on user / customer profiles. This profiles where used to act cross-channel through all importat online channels like e-mail, re-targeting, social, search (bid-management), product-recommendations and more.
- Implement a milestone model to grow user and customer
- Double customer base and raise e-commerce volume by 2.3x through the marketing cloud
- Implement the entire marketing cloud within 1.5 years
Transforming the client from a Single-Channel to a Cross-Channel approach and rais up trafffic while cutting media buying costs.
Agency, generating e-commerce for clients. Small by company siz, but under the top 3 player in their market by media spendings (7-digits € month by month)
Doing performance marketing just through one channel, search. This led to two problems, first off all the dependency on Google and second their technology focus.
Transforming technology and mindset from a Single-Channel to a Cross-Channel approach step by step with steps of Multi-Channel and Omni-Channel between.
- Instead of doing just reach and traffic building up user profiles and understandig to optimize media buying and avoid buying user several times
- Improvement of communicatuin, dialog and interaction
- Reaching a true 1:1 personalization and growing conversion rates
Braking up a very desolate company situation and build up a new common customer focus.
Personal service provider with a huge sales focus nd very much trust into themselfe from the management board while the employee base knows very well that they need to transform their business.
- Different mindsets through the company
- Management board which want to do what they ever did, just adopt it in some cases. This in translation and no transformation
- A relative new build vision which nobody in the company is aware of, which is not visible on their website and, at the en of the day not a vision. The sentense was lso not a mission, more a value. >>> So no common driver in the company, everyone have had his own direction
Open eyes & house! This message was the key element to stop politics, insider relationships and self-infatuation. This resulted in the development of a common vision, from buttom up… not only within the management board.
- New spirit and trust after short time
- Dissolving of department thinkinng and first real integrated projects
- Redesigned business model with a new and strong customer focus
Starting from (close to) scratch and implement the environment (mindset and technology) to go the path into the age of digital transformation.
Publishing house whith magazines and part of a leading group of publishing houses in Germany.
- Different websites one for each magazine, but no real integrated portal
- Many internal constraints in mindset and technology against digital
- Huge preasure from the market do to decreasing circulation numbers
Setting up a taskforce with members from all departments to get a common understanding and mindset. Develop an integrated portal which contains all content from magazines but also the entire customer service and the integration of advertising space onsite.
Based on this portal starting media-buying and corporations within the publishing group .
- Buildup a common understanding what is needed and start this mindset transformation
- Successfully implement advertising and media-buying
Revolutionizing the leadgeneration business in the German market by using international channels and real-time technologies 3-4 years before available on the market. Raising lead numbers from 0 to over 100k unique new leads each month.
Agency business for multiple customer with a nead for different kind of leads for call-center, newsletter, offline mailings. etc.
- A difficult and disrupted market without trust and less appreciation of data privacy
- A market with a huge need on lead volume and leads which are performing on client site
Setup an international trusted publisher network and a media-buing system. A system which was able to generate different lead quality and approve the generated leads in near-time (automated mail-check, phone-check and adress-check) and a real-time engine to optimize campaigne. Real-time engine 3-4 years before realtime-bidding & reatime advertising came up within the market.
- #1 agency for leadgeneration in the german market within 1 year
- Combining lead volume and quality for B2B and B2C Clients with high conversion rates on client site
Well established print magazines with no real digital presence and digital tools / functionalities.
- Building the digital brand from scratch
- Broad internal offline thinking while customers (reader) had a much better digital understanding in most cases
- Customer requests more digital offers (and help to use them)
Market and product diversification as well as setting a up an integrated digital plattform with CX (Cusomer Experience) focus to connect all services and build a bridge between online and offline.
Analyze customer needs online to build up user profiles and gain a better customer understanding to sharpen product andservices offer.
- Established the digital products and services to one of the first to reach out in their segment.
- Expanding reach from print magazine to the own web-portal (on-site) and also a very broad reach on other (off-site) digital channels
- Successfully change from a one way communication through the magazine to a two way communication / interaction with the reader / user
- Regulary customer interaction in averrage 1.6 times per week and raise revenue by 1.4x